Professional Tree & Shrub Care Services in Central Maryland
Part of your lawn’s curb appeal lies in the care of your trees and shrubs. Unfortunately, throughout the seasons, insects can tear away at the beauty and the condition of your ornamental trees and shrubs.
It’s a shame, but it doesn’t have to be a reality.
At Royal Greens, we strive to not only protect your investment in trees and shrubs, but also the condition of these colorful plants. Using the most innovative products on the market, our professionals help to protect your trees and shrubs from winter burn and summer dry out.
It’s time to start protecting your investment.
Our professional tree and shrub care services focus on creating a nurturing environment so your ornamental plants can thrive. We maintain and care for trees and shrubs up to 15 feet in height throughout central Maryland, whether they are rooted in Frederick, Ellicott City, Mt. Airy, or Potomac.
The 6-Treatment Solution
Yes, you may water your shrubs and trees during extremely hot temperatures and even cover your plants when winter rolls around, but preventative care is the primary key to bringing your trees and shrubs to life in every season.
The six-treatment solution from Royal Greens works to keep your plants healthy.
- Step 1: In early spring, the experts at Royal Greens apply a horticultural oil spray to help suffocate winter insects and eggs that have developed.
- Step 2: When late spring rolls around, we treat trees and shrubs with a general spray to minimize damage from insect and mite control.
- Step 3: Another round of spray in the summer months helps to kill off any insects and mites that call your trees and shrubs home.
- Step 4: When the leaves start to turn in early fall, Royal Greens is once again treating your lawn with insect and mite control solutions.
- Step 5: During mid fall, it’s time to protect your plants, trees and shrubs from insects that are finding warmth with a horticultural oil treatment.
- Step 6: Royal Greens prepares your plants, trees and shrubs for winter with an organic-based surface fertilizer in late fall.
Early Detection is Necessary
The professionals at Royal Greens are trained to thoroughly inspect your ornamental trees and shrubs for potential harm. However, if you wait until insects and mites have taken over, it’s
more difficult to treat.
That’s why we recommend early detection and preventative treatments.
Not only do you save time and money by opting for our six-treatment program, you also
maintain the nutrients and healthy nature of your trees and shrubs.
It’s All About the Timing
Timing is everything when it comes to maintaining your lawn, trees, plants and shrubs. When you enlist the expert services of Royal Greens, we offer a comprehensive plan to help maximize your investments. For instance, we complete soil samples for customers prior to recommending any type of lawn care services or tree and shrub treatments.
Knowing more about your lawn’s dynamics helps us to time each treatment just right. Whether you begin treatments in the spring, summer or fall, know that Royal Greens can offer you a thorough overview of ways to maximize the green, lush look of your yard.
Interested in achieving the curb appeal you’ve always dreamed of? Contact us today to learn more about our Royal Treatment packages.