Proudly Serving Mount Airy, Maryland
Mount Airy is known as the “Four-County Area” because it encompasses portions of Carroll, Montgomery, Howard, and Frederick counties. As a result, this unique city features plenty of attractions for both indoor and outdoor fun. From fun days at Gaver Farm to relaxing afternoons at Linganore Winecellars, this city is popular for family fun all year round.
In addition, you can find city parks and green spaces to get in some exercise, take in the views or relax with the family. Learn how to make the most of the scenery and parks.
Here’s what Mount Airy has to offer:
City Parks With Green Spaces to Enjoy
You have your choice of eight parks to enjoy when in Mount Airy. See what each attraction has to offer when planning a day outdoors with the family:
- East West Park: This popular park features a playground for the little ones, a picnic area for family gatherings and ball fields for the athletes in your crew. In addition, you can browse the wildlife, green spaces and wooded views on the 20.5 acres of nature trails at East West Park.
- Prospect Park: Also located on Prospect Road, Prospect Park offers 12 acres of landscape and plenty of space to play street hockey. Enjoy an afternoon at the fishing pond or treat the kids to a day of play at the playground. Prospect Park is also home to basketball courts, 14 picnic tables and public drinking fountains.
- Summit Ridge Park: Head to Buffalo Road to explore the 27 acres of green space at this popular Mount Airy Park. Complete with volleyball, football, baseball, softball and soccer facilities, this park is perfect for the athletic enthusiasts. Summit Ridge Park also features a playground with a horseshoe pit.
- Twin Arch Park: Catch a soccer game on the regulation soccer fields at Twin Arch Park. During the warmer months, local teams play on the fields at this park located on Back Acre Circle.
- Twin Ridge Fields: Spend a spring summer evening watching local baseball, softball and soccer teams drive the ball into the net or into left field. Located on Park Ridge Drive, Twin Ridge Fields is often a busy spot during the spring, summer and fall months.
- Village Gate Park: You have 18 acres of green space to challenge your family to a soccer game on the soccer field or a vigorous game of tennis on the tennis courts. This park also features a playground to keep the tykes and toddlers entertained.
- Watkins Park: Head to Center Street and unveil 20 acres of green space as well as walking and hiking trails. Watkins Park is also home to a pavilion, small gazebo, a playground, tennis courts and ball fields.
- Wildwood Park: When you want to take in the beauty of Mount Airy’s natural scenery, Wildwood Park offers 2.3 acres of nature trails and green spaces.
Why Do Green Spaces Matter?
City parks are often some of the most beautiful spaces to relax and enjoy the company of your friends and family. The lush green landscapes and scenic views often make Mount Airy parks popular all year long. You don’t have to travel to the parks each day to see lush lawns and greenery, though..
When enlisting the help of Royal Greens, you can admire your very own healthy lawn. And, in addition to comprehensive lawn services, Royal Greens also provides:
- Nutrient Management
- Carbon-Based Fertilization
- Soil Building and Conditioning
- Grub Control
- Core Aeration
- pH Maintenance
- Slit Seeding
- Outdoor, Perimeter and Home Pest Control
- Tree and Shrub Care
Are you ready to enjoy your very own green space each and every day?
Contact the professional team at Royal Greens to see how to make this dream a reality.